It's Crimbo time...there's no need to be afraid
It's nearly Christmas, it sneaks up on you every year doesn't it, they really should warn you that it's coming - October would be a good month to start letting you know. Being fair to North America they do have two other holidays to promote before the Christmas onslaught begins. I've managed to avoid most of the madness, it has been interesting watching commercials on TV though - people must spend more on gifts here, it seems like every car manufacturer thinks their latest model is the perfect gift this holiday season. I used to be happy with an orange, a Mars selection box and a bit of technic lego.
I remember one year my mum and dad (hi mum and dad) asked me what I wanted Santa to get me, I told them a model plane; when Santa did get me a model plane I was so amazed that he knew what I wanted! How did my parents get the message to him? Aah, them were the days…
This Christmas i'll will be spending in snowy Whistler trying not to break my bones on the slopes, should be entertaining.
Have a good Christmas and New Year, I'll be seeing some of you soon!

3 Comments:
Merry Christmas Shovels!
Hope Santa brings you what you want!
Enjoy the snow
With Love
Aunt J, Uncle D, monkey and monster
So when are you coming home? I want my mars bar!
A (belated) Happy Christmas mate. Good to hear you're settling in well in the land of the free. Have you managed to find anyone with as madly oversized hands as yours yet?
Post a Comment
<< Home