Travel Shovel

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Welcome and goodbye

Well I threatened to do one of these things and here it is....tales of a travelling shovels....maybe that's what I should do when I get to Canada - go door to door offering my shovelling services. I’ll stop there I’m sure a few of you are adding rude connotations to that!...CS, IH to name a couple. I think I’ll shorten people’s names to initials - to protect the innocent.

So my travels have started. I'm currently on a train heading to London town, and being attacked by a small child with a spoon – nice. Sorry, make that a screaming child with a spoon. Going to spend the evening seeing AG before heading out to Vancouver tomorrow, after which I will hopefully post something a little more interesting.

Thanks to everyone who came out on the various leaving nights...the alcohol poisoning was worth it ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home